OneDrive Install and Set Up
- Office 365 will be deactivated once you leave SE, this includes OneDrive access.
- OneDrive is only available while you maintain an active student or employee status.
Benefits of OneDrive:
- Sync files between your computer and the cloud
- Access your files anywhere – your computer, your mobile device, and even through the OneDrive website at onedrive.live.com.
- If you add, change, or delete a file or folder in your OneDrive folder, the file or folder is added, changed, or deleted on the OneDrive website and vice versa.
- Access your files even when you’re offline. Whenever you’re online, any changes that you or others make will sync automatically.
Install and Set Up
- If you’re using Windows 10, your computer already has the OneDrive app installed – skip to step 2.If you don’t have Windows 10 or Office 2016, install the Windows version of the OneDrive app.
- Start OneDrive Setup.
If you have no accounts signed in to OneDrive
If you don’t currently have an account signed in to OneDrive, use these instructions to start OneDrive.
- Select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then open it:
- Select OneDrive.
- When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your SE email address, and select Sign in.
If you already have an account signed in to OneDrive
If you already have an account signed in to OneDrive and you want to add another account, you’ll do that in OneDrive Settings.
- Select the white or blue OneDrive cloud icon in the Windows taskbar notification area. Note: (You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the OneDrive icon.
- In Settings, select Account, and then select Add an account.
- When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your SE email address, and then select Sign in.
See and manage your OneDrive files
You’re all set. Your OneDrive files will appear in File Explorer in the OneDrive folder. If you use more than one account, your personal files appear under OneDrive – Personal and your work or school files appear under OneDrive – Southeastern Oklahoma State University.
You now have a new white or blue cloud icon (or both) in your notification area and your files are synced to your computer. Your blue cloud icon will appear as OneDrive – Southeastern Oklahoma State University when you hover over the icon.
Note: Contoso is an example name – yours will show the name of your organization.